The Summer of Skywalks
Following the sucess of Nik Wallenda's historic walk across Niagara Falls on June 15th, the stage is set for the record breaking Summer of Skywalks by "Prince of the Air" Jay Cochrane.
Beginning July 6th, Cochrane will traverse a quarter mile distance over 50 stories in the air as he performs the greatest building-to-building skywalk in North American history, daily, for twelve weeks in Niagara Falls, Canada.
Summer of Skywalk Facts:
- Highwire stretches 1,300 feet (397m) from the top of the Niagara Fallsview Hilton Hotel North Tower at a height of 581 feet (177m) to the top of the Skylon Tower at a height of 520 feet (160m)
- 7 days a week at 7pm (weather permitting) for a 12-week period starting on July 6
- Jay will celebrate 50th Anniversary of Skywalking this summer! His aerial career began 50 years ago at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) at the age of 14
- Sponsored by The Tourism Partnership of Niagara and presented by the Fallsview BIA
- Meet Jay Cochrane - special receptions will be held at the Skylon Tower and the Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hilton Hotel on the day of Jay's Opening Performance, July 6