Summer Vacation: Fun Things To Do with Kids in Niagara
The end of the school year is quickly approaching and it’s time to start planning how to keep your kids entertained this summer break. Keeping your children occupied with family-fun activities is good for their development especially while their usual routine is put on hold for the Summer. A vacation is also a good treat for the whole family and a great way to spend quality time together.
Niagara Falls, Canada is always a great vacation spot to keep everyone entertained. There are plenty of games and activities for all ages, they are all within walking distance of Niagara Falls hotels, and it doesn’t have to cost you much. If you’re looking for affordable Niagara Falls hotel packages, the Holiday Inn is perfect for you! We offer a variety of packages for all guests, many which include deals with premium attractions and restaurants.
In choosing a hotel, you’ll also want to look for its proximity to popular activities in Niagara Falls, Canada. Here is a list of the top 10 free or cost-friendly things to do with kids:
- Go for a family bike ride along the Niagara River Recreational Trail.
- Pack some sandwiches, fresh fruit, with a cooler full of drinks, and have a picnic on the grassy areas of Queen Victoria Park by the Falls.
- Win prizes and play the arcade games at the Great Canadian Midway, located on Clifton Hill. Admission is free and you can purchase tokens to play!
- Play a round of mini putt at Dinosaur Adventure Golf, on Clifton Hill.
- Beat the heat and cool off in the mist as you take a walk along the Falls.
- Ride the Ghost Blasters Dark Ride and have a spooky time shooting at ghosts on Clifton Hill.
- Treat yourself to mouth-watering fudge at the Fudge Factory!
- Visit the botanical gardens and see the flowers and greenery in full bloom.
- See the Illumination of the Falls nightly from 9 p.m to midnight. The Falls are beautifully lit up with the colours of the rainbow.
- After sunset, watch the spectacular fireworks show from Queen Victoria Park, weather permitting.
There are lots of things to do and see in Niagara Falls, Canada, you’ll be entertainment for your entire vacation. Start planning your summer break by reserving a guestroom at the Holiday Inn by the Falls, one of the best-located hotels in heart of Niagara’s entertainment district.
We also provide exceptional amenities amongst all other Niagara Falls hotels. Enjoy a family favourite and go for a swim in our indoor and outdoor pools. It’s just one other thing that you can add to your family fun list and it’s included with your one or two-night accommodation with us! After an exciting day, it’s time to wind down.
Holiday Inn by the Falls is the perfect Niagara Falls hotel for business, pleasure or family fun. We provide all the comforts of home and the luxuries you want during your stay.
Book your room or vacation package now or call 1-800-263-9393.