Here are ten reasons why spending 2-3 nights is necessary to enjoy everything the destination has to offer.
- Natural Wonder: Natural Wonder: If you’re looking for an amazing adventure, head to Niagara Falls and see it up close. Every year, people from all over the world come to see this natural wonder. Seeing the powerful waterfalls up close is an unforgettable experience.
- Water Attractions: With three waterfalls and countless activities, Niagara Falls has something for everyone. Experience the Canadian Horseshoe Falls by boat or from the Journey Behind the Falls or Niagara Tunnel. All of them are classics.
- Hiking and Nature: Immerse yourself in the natural beauty. Nearby parks like Niagara Glen and Dufferin Islands are great for hiking. Explore nature, snap photos and enjoy scenic views and wildlife.
- Wine Country: The Niagara region, is renowned for its wineries. Enjoy a day of touring vineyards, sampling local wines, and enjoying the picturesque landscapes.
- Adventure Activities: For those who enjoy a little more thrill, the adventure activities at the Falls are perfect for you. Let your adrenaline soar on zip-line tours, helicopter tours and jet boat rides through the Whirlpool Rapids.
- Entertainment: home to some of the most popular entertainment destinations. From casinos and theatres to arcades, you can find it all here. Fallsview Casino Resort is one of the most popular places to go. There, you can play slots, poker, or catch a show at the OLG Stage.
- Cultural Attractions: Explore cultural sites like the Butterfly Conservatory, The Bird Kingdom, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! the Niagara Falls Museum, and the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory.
- Culinary Delights: Treat yourself to one of our package deals, which include meals at our on-site restaurant Coco’s and time to relax at the world-famous Skylon Tower. You’re about to have an amazing time.
Niagara Falls is a great place to stay for more than one night because there is so much to do and see there. The best thing about the Holiday Inn by the Falls is how close it is to all the things you want to do.